Cute & Easy Nail Designs Art For Beginners - Black Gold & White Designs

Nail but either way it looks gorgeous so here I am taking medium-sized dotting tool and I am applying a second coat of color to my new design you can see here the smaller male design that I had done earlier just so you can see the difference now Audi a8 third layer Up Paddle I’m just using the medium sized dotting tool I’m going to go ahead and add the third layer dot and also fell in them the rest at the NEA.Lancengi

now I'm going had the center to the flower by taking my large dotting tool and placing it in the center up people our this is going to be our pal so I'm just adding an additional couple up colors to the center that nail and then I'm going to add some more depth than anti adding small dots the size of a toothpick to the nail design yes the finish nail designs for both the larger and smaller males I love this nail line I think it lengthens the nail in it looks so gorgeous moving onto manicure number two or to create manicure I started by peeing my nails two different colors and taking a three different size dotting tools with the large dotting tool I placed three large dot com email now place to medium sized circles on a diagonal in between both fat a large circles with a toothpick or the smallest dotting tool available fill in the rest of the mail designed by just putting small dots in between all the dots that you create then and then just add a few extra dot mini ends at the nail design here’s the finished manicure

I absolutely love this manicure I think it’s so beautiful just make sure that your mail completely dry be four you at a top coat /curl still smear the circle moving onto manicure number three you’re going to start by taking some mail key male tape order by cutting some stripped of scotch tape which would take a lot of time but it can be done you're going to place an Axe on the top portion up your email really make sure that you push down that male Cape so that when you apply the Polish that male tape isn't goanna move and create smears in your design now either taking your nail polish brush or a small dotting tool you're going to fill in each section up the axe I enjoy using different contrast colors but you can use glitter polish or anything new really one to really make this nail designs so beautiful on crafty but every male that you fell and you're going to pull off the mail tape immediately before moving on to the next nail here’s what the finish manicure look like with the topcoat I love this nail design I think it's so beautiful and it's so easy to recreate if you make any mistakes at this now to find all you need to do is had your bottom polish right over the nail in just kinds Smith that out and then add your top coat you're done. information see Lancengi

Author:

Facebook Comment