WATER MARBLE Nail Art Tutorial - Black & White Design How to Basics Techniques

Then a layer or 2 of a white nail polish I’m using this glass candle holder with a 5cm diameter opening it’s not too big so hopefully I won't have to use too much nail polish to fill it you can also use any round shaped containers or cups whatever you can find around the house then I filled it with tap water and let it sit for about thirty minutes or so until it becomes room temperature you don’t want the water to be too cold because it dries up the nail polish quicker So I’ve got my 2 colors ready.
 Youtube/Meliney

It’s just a simple 2 color design. have them open so you can access them quickly starting with the black polished one drop and wait for that to spread then continue with a drop of the white polish and repeat steps until you get few rings of each Colori recommend not dripping it from too high otherwise it will sink to the bottom of the cupid hear other people say to use filtered water just use the tap because the water here in Australia is pretty clean and it definitely works for me something to note about the type of nail polish to use did a couple of polish tests to make sure the colors spread properly some nail polishes don't work very well either it doesn't spread or it doesn't allow other polishes to spread on top of them so test it out and see which ones work for you so once you have this bulls eye ring in front of you looks kind of hypnotizing doesn't ingrate a stick with a pointy end I’m using an orange stick here and start anchoring the outer rings like this you do this so that when you drag the designs later on it doesn’t move around I think missing this step was why my last water marble attempt failed so miserably now that we have our spied web set setup we can start dragging the rings together. There are lots of ways to create designs with water marble this is probably the easiest way so if you want to see me do more water marble designs let me know in the comments and any suggestions for color combinations that you may have so now that I have created a few petal shapes

I’m just going to turn the glass around to a position that is the easiest for me to dip my finger in then aim where you want your design to be and lower your fingernail into the water hold your finger in the water and scoop away the remaining polishes from the water surface once the coast is clear you can take your finger out and there you go looks like a bit of a mess but you can easily clean that up with some nail polish remover you can always tape around the fingers to prevent them from getting on your skin too much on now that I have shown you the basics let’s try another one and I’ll show you how to do them 2 at a time to save you some nail polish so

before you start dripping again make sure the water surface is clean of any polish residues now once you have everything set up use your orange stick and drag 3 lines across the rings to create 4 big petal shapes like this then drag 2 more lines in-between the first 2 petals to make them into smaller ones you can dip the orange stick to combine the petals to make a point now that we have done the first design do the same on the other side to create the second one once you got your 2 designs ready dip one of your fingers in the first design than make sure the surrounding polishes have broken off slowly take that finger out without disturbing the rest of the design next dip your second finger in the second design hold it there and scoop away the remaining polish and take your finger outseen killing 2 birds with 1 stone or something like that after you clean off the surrounding nail polish from your fingers this is how it looks but knowing me I like to go the extra step so I added some dots in to make the marble even more interesting to look at add some black dots in the white area and white dots in the black area then once you’re done add top coat for a lasting finish. Youtube

Author:

Facebook Comment