One stroke nail art tutorial: Black and white - BLACK AND WHITE NAIL ART DESIGNS

Hi, in this tutorial, I will show you how to make this one stroke black and white nail art the one that I am wearing right now. This is a nail art with 3 petals. I hope that you will like this type of flower and I let you watch the video. First I applied a grey color club base for this design I will use white and black acrylic paint and a one stock brush. This is a paintbrush that I fancy and I'll use only this one now.

You have its references in the description. I put 2/3 of the paintbrush in the white acrylic and the tip of the brush in the black acrylic. Then I draw the flowers by doing a small semi-circles, a higher semi-circle and once more a little one. And like that I'll make a petal in three semi-circles. I draw two flowers on each nail. It is important to make regular curves because I won’t' be able to draw the curves again with a detailed brush. I will leave it like that. It is important to lower the brush to make better highlights. Then I take white paint and color inside the flower where there is a little hole and some grey color.

I clean what has leaked out with a correction pen and then I take my detailed brush and I dilute the black acrylic paint to be able to make very thin lines. I make several lines inside to draw the stamen. Then I draw small lines on the side by lowering the paintbrush and releasing it and put a small dots with the dotting tool.

I add a silver line to make a glitter effect. Then I will apply a stud, which is a silver rhyme stone. 
Youtube Channel cutenails

Author:

Facebook Comment